Mobile Banking and Payments: Making Waves, Moving Toward a Flood
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST
Analyst, Emerging Technologies
Mobile banking has shifted from being perceived as an interesting option to an essential business imperative, laying the foundation for more robust mobile payment offerings in the future . The mobile phone represents more than an extension of the online delivery channel; it offers an opportunity to reach and meet the ever – changing demands of current and new customers, and FSIs should respond to this new medium. This TowerGroup Live will address a number of questions that FSIs are asking about current and future trends in mobile banking and payments, including:
- How has mobile banking evolved over the past 18 months?
- What types of banking and payments services will be delivered via the mobile device – and how will the mobile device enable new services as a strategic point of differentiation?
- How can banks utilize the value of mobility to reach new customer segments such as GenYers and emerging ethnic markets?
- How will mobility have a transformational effect on access to financial services in both developed and emerging economies?
- Which players in the mobile payments ecosystem will emerge as winners to capture mind and market share in the payments value stream of the future?
Das Webinar wird aufgezeichnet. Wer also nicht so früh aufstehen will, kann es auch später noch bei der Tower Group erhalten.