Mobile Research Conference, London
Quantitative surveys conducted on respondents‘ mobile phone browsers offer new and exciting ways of conducting research. The opportunity to get hold of respondents anywhere, regardless of their physical location and the ability to reach otherwise hard-to-reach target groups, make mobile phone surveys an attractive proposition.
The Mobile Research Conference (MRC) will be the first industry event entirely dedicated to mobile surveys, connecting scientific research and best corporate practice.
The conference is aimed at scientific and corporate researchers, business developers and executives from Market Research, Marketing, Customer Relations Management and Human Resources.
Among others, the conference will provide answers to the following questions:
- What are the existing application areas for mobile research today?
- What opportunities does mobile research provide for research in the future?
- What are the key differences to other modes with regards to coverage, sampling, incentives and timing?
- What are the specific project management requirements for mobile researchers?
- Which mobile research technology solutions are available?
- What are the results of leading experts‘ research on mobile surveys?
Venue: Royal College of Physicians, London
Participation fees for the 1 1/2 day venue include admission to the conference, conference material, certificate of participation, coffee breaks, and meals at venue are:
|Early Bird registration|
(before Jan, 1st, 2009)
(after Jan, 1st, 2009)
|Corporate participants||£ 375 (+ VAT)||£ 475 (+ VAT)|
|Academic participants||£ 275 (+ VAT)||£ 375 (+ VAT)|