Game Developer Conference Mobile 2008, San Francisco
GDC Mobile is the definitive mobile gaming event for leading industry professionals looking to expand their knowledge of, and contacts within this exploding mobile entertainment sector.
Taking place Monday February 18-19, 2008 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, Calif. during GDC 2008, GDC Mobile provides mobile game developers from around the globe the opportunity to debate the future of this medium with executives from leading mobile network operators, advanced technology providers, handset manufacturers, and major console game publishers.
At GDC Mobile you will gain access to:
- Advanced seminars on game design, production, and audio
- Technical tutorials on 3D and programming for mobile
- Mobile operators and independent content distributors
- Latest results from mobile market research studies
- Networking opportunities at the GDC Mobile reception
- 50+ sessions, lectures, panels, and roundtable discussions