Euro Mobile Media 2009, Prag
Wer noch hin möchte, es gibt einen Preisnachlass von 300 Euro.
From the speakers, confirmed are:
- Mark C Linder, WPP
- Russell Buckley, ADMOB
- Jonathan MacDonald, Ogilvy
- Frederic Bertolino, Telefonica O2
- Radek Frank, Vodafone
- Ladislav Mozny, T-Mobile
- Martin Desrosiers, Navteq/Nokia
- Peggy-Anne Salz, mSearchGroove
- Dina Bartels, Nokia Siemens Networks
- Mark Challinor, INMA
- David George, Ericsson
- Volker Hirsch, Connect2Media
- Christopher Kassulke, Handy-Games
- Link for full program
For members of the media, press, entrance is free, e-mail at email@example.com for your tickets!
Mobile Media convergence seems to be the next phase in the evolution of the Telco and Media industries as handheld devices, mobile communications and conventional media are converging to form a new type of media “Mobile Media”.
These are not just technical developments, but strategic issues. They are restructuring entire industries, prompting mergers and acquisitions, and reshaping the economic basis of companies worldwide. Mobile operators, portals, content providers, handset manufacturers, game developers and media companies are today all trying to define their role in this new Mobile Media Market, and to compete for a share of the associated revenues.
The European Mobile Media Conference is already in its 3rd year, with a track record of over 200 satisfied delegates in the last 2 years, bringing together media companies, mobile operators, content producers, mobile media companies, handset manufacturers and marketing companies.
The conference is meant as a networking forum for mobile media professionals eager to collaborate to develop the mobile media industry further and devise growth strategies for the mobile media market. Delegates will have the opportunity to exchange ideas, share experiences, hear about new and exciting opportunities and learn how to overcome challenges within Mobile Media.
The conference will address Mobile Media strategies from different perspectives, providing case studies from mobile operators, media companies and content providers.
· Are media firms or mobile operators at the center of future Mobile Media markets?
· Are mobile operators on their way to becoming media companies?
· What are the key success factors in the Mobile Media markets?
· What strategies are available for media firms and mobile operators in this new market?
· What are the key components of an effective mobile marketing strategy?
· Which content and services are in demand today, tomorrow?
· Which partnerships are needed for success in the Mobile Media market?
The conference attracts VPs, Directors and Managers from different industries, including mobile operators and media companies in: Mobile Marketing, Mobile Value Added Services, Mobile Entertainment, Business Development, Mobile Media Services, Mobile Media Solutions, Content Development, Mobile Advertising, Technology Marketing, Terminal Strategy and Management, Product Marketing, Sales, Devices.