InfoWorld hat seine 10 Gebote zur Handy-Etikette überarbeitet.
1. Thou shalt not dial while driving
2. Thou shalt not wear thy earpiece when thou art not on thy phone
3. Thou shalt not speak louder on thy cell phone than thou would on any other phone
4. Thou shalt not grow too attached to thy cell phone
5. Thou shalt not slam thy cell phone down on a restaurant table just in case it rings
6. Thou shalt not make the cell phone more important than the company thou art keeping
7.Thou shalt not leave the cell phone ringing just to show off the „cool“ ringtones or refrain from answering for that same reason
8.Thou shalt turn off thy cell phone at funerals, weddings, yoga class, and anywhere it would be unacceptable to bring a screaming child
9.Thou shalt not have a message intro lasting more than 15 seconds
10.Thou shalt never answer your phone while you’re in the bathroom.