25th June 2008, Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, United Kingdom.
This is a practical two day workshop for organisations looking to develop products and services for the contactless and NFC payments world.
8.45 Registration & Coffee
9.00 THE NFC PAYMENTS LANDSCAPE
* A quick survey of what’s been happening around the world
* What early lessons have been learned?
* Some suggestions as to strategies for banks and operators
10.00 MOBILE PROXIMITY PAYMENT ARCHITECTURES
* How will mobile proximity payments actually work?
* What architectures are likely to evolve?
* Sharing and building on practical experiences
11.00 Morning Coffee
11.15 SECURITY IN CONTACTLESS AND MOBILE PAYMENTS
* Newspaper headlines vs. real threats
* Risk analysis for payment systems in this environment
* What should be building into the architecture?
12.15 Discussion & Questions
12.30 Close of workshop