AdMob hat seine Juni Zahlen veröffentlicht.
- For our featured section this month, we estimated the rate of growth of the mobile web by tracking a fixed group of our publishers. We found that traffic for this controlled group more than doubled from July 2007 to June 2008, with the US and UK growing substantially faster than the worldwide rate.
- AdMob served over 3.6 billion ads in June, a 19.7% increase month over month.
- Strong growth in US and UK inventory, with ad requests growing 18.7% and 16.3%, respectively.
- 24.3% of ad requests worldwide were from Smartphones, up from 22.4% in May.
- Apple again saw strong growth, with impressions from the iPhone and iTouch growing 32% worldwide to 52 million in June (34 million in the US).
Mobile Web Growth, July 07 – June 08
Fixed Group of AdMob Publishers
Die Zahlen können hier herunter geladen werden.