Analysis hat aktuelle Einschätzungen für die Telekommunikationsmärkte in West-Europa veröffentlicht:
Most Western European mobile markets are yet to see a further decline in voice ARPU. However, progress in mobile internet should ensure total ARPU for the whole region grows by 10.2% between 2006 and 2012. Combined with a growth in active subscriptions, mobile service revenue will increase at a CAGR of 5.4% per year, reaching EUR195 billion in 2012 […]
Key findings from the new report include:
- Mobile service revenue will grow at a CAGR of 5.4%, from EUR142.7 billion in 2006 to EUR195.3 billion in 2012
- Active mobile subscriber penetration will continue to grow, increasing from 101.6% in 2006 to 120.1% by 2012, reaching 490 million subscriptions in Western Europe. This growth will be mainly due to users owning multiple SIMs.
- Non-voice ARPU is expected to rise from EUR5.8 (19.3% of total ARPU) in 2006 to EUR10.8 (32.4% of total ARPU) by 2012
- Voice ARPU is forecast to decline from EUR24.4 (80.7% of total ARPU) in 2006 to EUR22.6 (67.6% of total ARPU) by 2012
- On balance, total ARPU will rise from EUR30.3 in 2006 to EUR33.4 by 2012, mainly fuelled by spend on non-voice data services.