After the record-shattering attendance at Mobile World Congress 2012, GSMA is making room for MWC13! The world’s largest mobile industry event – to be held on 25 -28 February 2013 – will move from Fira Montjuïc to the more spacious Fira Gran Via in Barcelona, Spain.
Over 67,000 industry senior-level executives and professionals attended MWC12, and next year’s event is sure to be bigger and better than ever. The 2013 Congress will include:
- The industry’s premiere conference featuring inspiring keynotes and stimulating panel discussions from some of the world’s most influential business leaders
- The largest mobile Exhibition in the world with 1,500 companies showcasing the most innovative mobile products and services
- App Planet – the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe – features an exciting app-focused exhibition, conferences and networking opportunities geared specifically to app developers
- mPowered Brands, where marketers gain knowledge about mobile marketing solutions which connect global brands with billions of potential new consumers
- An awards programme that recognises groundbreaking mobile solutions
- The world’s best venue for networking and deal-making with top leaders from around the globe
Make plans now to attend Mobile World Congress 2013! The full 2013 website and registration will launch later this year.