MobileMonday is a global community of mobile industry visionaries, developers and influentials fostering cooperation and cross-border business development through virtual and live networking events to share ideas, best practices and trends from global markets.
MobileMonday has the following objectives:
- To encourage innovation within the mobile sector.
- To facilitate networking between small and large companies, and between local and foreign.
- To help local companies effectively participate in international initiatives through the import and export of visions, concepts, technologies, know-how and best practices.
- To present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace.
- To facilitate and create partnerships.
- To contribute to the education of the broader public through its publications, online presence and media partnerships.
Mobile Monday is organized by a group of dedicated volunteers from around the world. Originating in Helsinki, Finland, in the year 2000, MobileMonday has grown into the world’s leading mobile community.
Come and get together with us to celebrate the 6th anniversary of MobileMonday in Germany! It is already 6 years since we started with MobileMonday in Duesseldorf and over time spread our activity to Munich, Berlin, Hamburg and Frankfurt. In all of these cities we have run almost 125 events including successful formats like our annual National Summit, the Kudos Award and the unique m2d2 – MobileMonday Developer Day. We have over 5.200 followers and created the largest Mobile Force in Germany. So it is time to celebrate again!